Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Everything has to begin.

Wow, so ok, my very own blog. Woot. Actually it is kind of intimidating considering all the blogs that I love to read and subscribe to. Will my blog be able to live up to the standards set by them? Well, maybe not. Don't really care. I am tired of MyCrack deleting my blogs on their site. What the fucktard is that about? So, while reading one of my favorite blogs I saw the Blogger's link to create my own. Very awesome. Since I already have gmail it was a snap.
I haven't quite decided what direction to take this blog in yet, so bare with me while I work out the kinks.
Oh, and while I don't "have" any pets of my own I do plan to one day have at least a cat...named Richard Grieco.
However I have lived with many cats whom belonged to others. Don't believe me? Here's proof...


Later days.
-the LYN

2 comments:

Annie Ladner said...

Hee hee. That's the cutest picture of Satan ever. I'll have to get you new pictures of Sid. He's getting big. o.o

Lyn said...

well eating paper will make you a big kitty